Introducing Brokers are individuals or organisations earning commissions and/or discounts for attracting clients to GBCFX.
Advantages of working with GBCFX.
Regional representative main responsibilities
- Identifying, attracting, and serving customers interested in working in financial markets
- Setting up and organizing a well-equipped office and a dealing centre in the city’s business quarters, using the latest computer technologies and communication channels
- Leading advertising activities and PR campaigns in the region
- Holding negotiations with potential clients and partners
- Holding seminars and lectures
- Offering customer support for opening trading accounts and software usage.
Procedure to become an IB
Fill out a detailed online partner questionnaire and forward it to the regional development department.
Your questionnaire will be reviewed.
A cooperation proposal (based on your experience), an Agent Agreement, and a IB compensation package will be sent to you
- Step 2
You review and consider our proposal
Your decision to pursue the cooperation is sent by e-mail.
- Step 3
Upon a positive decision, you send the required documents for finalizing the Agent Agreement
We prepare the Agent Agreement and send it to you in duplicate for approval and signature by mail or by courier
You confirm shipment of the signed documents.
- Step 4
Your IB-account is created, and we produce a name for your IB-group
A login and password for your IB-account is sent
You are ready to launch your operations as a Representative for our company
- Step 5
Your operations are monitored during 3 months following signature of the Agent Agreement
After 3 months of monitoring your operations, we will contact you in order to discuss potential future cooperation
if you would like more information on the partnership program, please fill out the partner questionnaire. One of our regional managers will contact you directly in order to provide you with additional information.