The Regional Representative’s Main Responsibilities:
- Identifying, attracting, and serving customers interested in working in financial markets
- Setting up and organizing a well-equipped office and a dealing centre in the city’s business quarters, using the latest computer technologies and communication channels
- Leading advertising activities and PR campaigns in the region
- Holding negotiations with potential clients and partners
- Holding seminars and lectures
- Offering customer support for opening trading accounts and software usage.